Friday, 15 November 2013

Blog Tour: Seeing Light by Michelle warren


Title: Seeing Light
Author: Michelle Warren
Genre: Fantasy
Series: The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy #3
Source: Girls Heart Books Tours
Publication Date: 10th October 2013
Find on Goodreads: Seeing Light

Tell Me About It
As the corruption of the Society intensifies and the questions surrounding her mother mount, Seraphina Parrish embarks on a journey to find Terease in the terrifying Wandering city of Nocturna. But the information she learns there only sends her team on a dangerous mission to fulfill an ancient prophecy. Delving deep into the disturbing secrets of their world, the revelations quickly unravel, revealing shocking truths about the Society and Sera’s life. In the end, power and courage clash in a mission for freedom that may shatter the Wandering world completely.
My Thoughts
This is going to be another vague review while I try not to give away too much information about what happens in Seeing Light.
Seeing Light picks up with Seraphina making plans to travel to Nocturna to find Terease to learn more about her Mum. What she finds there is something she wasn't expecting, and it even shocked me when I read it. I actually had Seeing Light for a while before I read it, I put off reading this book to the very last minute, I did not want to read it and have this series end. I wanted to keep it alive and pretend it was never going to be over.

Seraphina really comes into her own in Seeing Light, she gains a better perspective on who and what she is, a better understanding of what she must do and the sacrifices she must make to achieve this vision.
An old face is back, but only in hologram form, and like Seraphina I thought they were back for good when I discovered the truth I was a bit heartbroken to find it wasn't real
Seraphina's bonds with Samantha and Bishop become stronger as she realises she needs them more then she ever thought she would, and I enjoyed getting to see this trio really work together as part of a team.

So much is revealed in Seeing Light that I had a few moments of jaw dropping shock, I never expected events to turn out the way they did, but I also love how Michelle did it. I was kept me on my toes wondering what she would surprise me with next. I loved the ending of Seeing Light and how it was all wrapped up, seeing people get what they deserve, both good and bad, with all the ends tied up in a little bow.

About the Author
Michelle Warren is the author of the Seraphina Parrish Trilogy. She didn't travel the road to writer immediately. She spent over a decade as professional Illustrator and designer. Her artistic creativity combined with her love of science fiction, paranormal and fantasy led her to write her first YA novel, Wander Dust. Michelle loves reading and travelling to places that inspire her to create. She resides in downtown Chicago, not far from her imaginary Wandering world.

Website - Facebook - Goodreads - Twitter
Amazon Author Page - YouTube - Pinterest


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. If I could time travel I'd like to go back to when my maternal grandfather was alive. He was one of five brothers of who I only met one. I'd like to prove who I am and then ask for as complete a list of ancestors as he can remember, and then do the same with my grandmother. Her memory was shot before I could get their story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...