Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Dad

 
It's with a sad heart that I write this post on behalf of my friend Michelle. As some of you may know Michelle's Father has been sick for sometime and sadly he lost his brave fight and passed away.

This is a very sad time for Michelle and her family and I know that you will respect this grieving period. Ultimately this means Michelle will not be around the blog and twitter world as much as usual. If there is anything you are expecting from Michelle then please expect to wait and allow time for her to heal.

To you my friend, Michelle, you are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I know your Dad will always be with you, in your thoughts, your hopes, your future and your dreams. I leave you with this,

"There is no night without a dawning
No winter without a spring
And beyond the dark horizon
Our hearts will once more sing ....
For those who leave us for a while
Have only gone away
Out of a restless, care worn world
Into a brighter day."


~“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”~
 
With love,
Rebecca xx
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry for your loss, Michelle... My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Michelle, I can't imagine what you're going through but take the time to be with your family & friends and grieve. The blog isn't important & will still be here when you're ready to come back to it. I'll be thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your father, Michelle. Mine passed away in September from cancer. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* Can er sucks, it took my Dad too. Fought lung cancer for 2 1/2 years then it spread to his brain which is what took him just over a month after they found it.

      Delete
  5. Hi Michelle, I've been away from the web so I only discovered it now. So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...