Sunday, 10 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves: The Birthday Edition


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received....
Heart Breaths by K.K. Hendin from author for review
Depths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt audiobook purchased by myself
Irresistible by Liz Bankes purchased by myself
Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans free on amazon UK

The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare from publisher for review
Butterfly Grave by Anne Cassidy from publisher for review
Storm by Bridgid Kemmerer from publisher for review
Finding Colin Firth by Mia March from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood from publisher for review [unsolisited]
Daylighters by Rachel Caine purchased by myself
Making It (Rock 'n' Roll Diaries #1) by Jamie Scallion purchased by myself
The Academy: Love Match by Monica Seles from netgalley for review

It was my birthday this week, and I also went to a Holly Black and Sarah Rees Brennan event in town, so I may have gone crazy at a few book stores.
The Demon's Lexicon - The Demon's Covenant - The Demon's Surrender
Unspoken - Untold - The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
were all purchased by my boyfriend, but I got to pick which books I wanted.

Firth Grave Past the Light - Every Which Way but Dead - A Fistful of Charms
my friend Jenny picked these up for me from her shop, but I purchased them myself.

Linked - Shift - Here Lies Bridget - City of Fallen Angels - City of Lost Souls
I have already read COFA and COLS but I don't have the smaller versions to match the others on my shelf.

I took all the books I owned by Holly Black and Sarah Rees Brennan, and the new books I purchased and got them all signed. I even got an event flyer and a press release for Rags & Bones signed too.

I have so much in this post I'm not going to try to go through each individual book. I am super excited to read Daylighters, but sad as it's the last book, I am hoping to read it this weekend after I have read a few review books. Storm is for a blog tour next year, the publisher had a US copy so they sent it out to me so I could get a head start on reading, especially with things still a bit up the wall for me. The Shadowhunters Codex was a request sent a while ago, and due to a staff change over I didn't get the copy till this week.

What exciting things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You have some wonderful looking books there. I loved Storm, and the whole Elemental Series. Enjoy you reading and congrats on all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. They look so lovely :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...