Sunday, 17 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received....

Drift by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt gift from authors
Transparent by Natalie Whipple purchased by myself
Twinmaker by Sean Williams from publisher for review
Clash by Nicole Williams purchased by myself

MetaWars: The Dead are Rising by Jeff Norton purchased by myself
MetaWars: Battle of the Immortal by Jeff Norton purchased by myself
Flat Out Love by Jessica Park purchased by myself

As you can see I went a little crazy on the book buying again this week. I have already read Clash and Transparent, but I needed a physical copy of both books to sit on my shelf. I read and loved MetaWars earlier on this week, so I had to pick up The Dead are Rising and Battle of the Immortal. I received Twinmaker for review and I am looking forward to reading this one, the synopsis has me very intrigued. Drift was meant to be read as part of the blog tour, but wasn't ready in time, so I was gifted a copy to review at my leisure, which meant I dropped everything to read it.
Flat Out Love was only 99p on Amazon's daily deal, having it on my to-read list meant I could not pass this bargain up.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I actually finished the first Metawars yesterday,and will be reading the others soon. I really enjoyed it! Hope you like the others just as much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME haul!! I have already placed the following ones in my Amazon wish list: "Transparent", "Twinmaker", "Clash", and "Flat-Out Love". I can't wait to get them!! Thanks for sharing, and happy reading!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely understand the feeling of needing completed books to sit on your shelf! :)

    Enjoy all of your (new) reads this week, and enjoy seeing the old ones looking pretty w/ their shelf space! :)

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...