Sunday, 24 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein from netgalley for review
Three by Kristen Simmons from publisher for review
Hooked by Liz Fichera purchased by myself
Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin audiobook purchased by myself

The Sound of Us by Ashley Poston netgalley invite from publisher for review
The Art of Falling by Jenny Kaczorowski netgalley invite from publisher for review
Positively Mine by Christine Duval netgalley invite from publisher for review

I am super excited for the books I received this week. Three was a total surprise and I wasn't expecting to receive a copy for review so HUGE thanks to the publicist for sorting this one out for me. I really enjoyed Lisa's previous books so I am looking forward to seeing her in a new genre with Sneaking Candy. The Sound of Us, The Art of Falling and Positively Mine were sent in a email from the publisher with a few other books, theses three stood out for me so I am hoping to make a start on them in the next few days.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Great books. I got Sneaking Candy also. I really liked Hooked. I haven't read any of the others yet, but the look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the covers for The Art of Falling and The Sound of Us! Hopefully the books will be just as good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...