Sunday, 3 November 2013

The Reading Queue: November


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide. The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
The following books are from last months Reading Queue
Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson [review]
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelly Coriell [review]
First Bite by Dani Harper [review]
Waterfell by Amelie Howard [review to come]
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano [review]
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner [review]

Omens by Kelley Armstrong [review]
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales [review]
Haze by Paul Weston [review to come]

The following books are books that did not make the Reading Queue last month, and are some of my own waiting to be read books.
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone [review]
Finding It by Cora Carmack [review]
One by Leigh Ann Kopans [review]
The Cat in the Window various authors [review]
Trust in Me by J Lynn [review]
Rule by Jay Crownover [***]

Shift by Kim Curran [review]
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover [****]
Roomies by Sara Zarr [***][review to come]
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple [review]
Jet by Jay Crownover [review]
Underworld by Meg Cabot [***]

Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews [review]
Awaken by Meg Cabot [review to come]
Ironskin by Tina Connolly [review]
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Marie Landry [review to come]

The following books are my DNF for the month
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury
Sutton Place by Louis Gaylord

Looking back at this list I have actually done better than I realised, and although I did not read all of last months Reading Queue Books, I did manage to make a dent in the pile.

Not lets get to November's Reading Queue....

Yes, that is a big fat question mark. We recently had some bad news regarding my Dad's condition, he is still doing ok at the moment, but I've struggled to read the past week as I have just not been able to concentrate, so this months reading queue will be whatever book I am able to concentrate on long enough to read. I may surprise myself, have my head back out of the clouds and read a lot, or I may only read a few books. I do have some review books from last month to catch up on and read but I'm not committing to which ones at this moment in time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - thoughts and prayers for your Dad. (hugs) for you and your family. I hope everything turns out okay.

    Your review of Eye of Minds totally makes me want to read it. Twisty shocking stories are my favorite and James Dashner is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...