Sunday, 1 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Unexpectedly You by Mia Josephs purchased by myself
Lengths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself
Depths Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself
Limits Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself

Queen of Sorcery by David Eddings purchased by myself
Magician's Gambit by David Eddings purchased by myself
Castle of Wizardry by David Eddings purchased by myself
Erasmus Hobart and the Golden Arrow by Andrew Fish from publisher for review

Vengeance by Megan Miranda from netgalley for review
The Moment Before by Suzy Vitello from netgalley for review


I am super happy with my haul this week, I love David Eddings but have been waiting for the whole series to get new covers, so I spent the last of my birthday money getting three more books, Queen of Sorcery, Magician's Gambit and Castle of Wizardry, to add to my collection. I have already read, and own all the books in The Lengths Series, but only on kindle, so when I won the #LengthsSeriesOneLiners giveaway and received £15 amazon gift card, the logical choice is making a start on my paperback collection of this series, so I now have the first three books, Lengths, Depths and Limits,  that I could get from amazon UK, and the rest I have to buy in separate orders from from Amazon USA next pay days.




The Moment Before from netgalley for review

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I love David Eddings and I had no idea that he had new books coming out! Man the Belgariad was my absolute favorite in high school. I’m so glad you posted about them - I’m adding them to my TBR right now :) Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...