Sunday, 22 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

One by Leigh Ann Kopans audiobook for review from author
Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec from netgalley for review
Darkest Fear by Cate Tiernan from publisher for review  (unsolicited)
Enders by Lissa Price from publisher for review

Alliance by Mark Frost from publisher for review
Salvage by Keren David from publisher for review (unsolicited)


Signed copy of This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

I got some very exciting books this week that I am looking forward to reading. I have been wanting to know what happens in Enders since I finished reading Starters, and with the next week off work for Christmas I intend to get this one read. One was a book I read and loved a few months ago, and I have already made a start on this audiobook. Alliance is another book I have been anticipating and hope to read this one very soon too. Salvage is a book I have recently seen around the blogosphere, and one that I was very interested in reading, so I was super surprised to have a copy land on my doorstep.
I also won a signed copy of This Is What Happy Looks Like from Jennifer E. Smith on twitter, we had to tweet her something happy, and since I am not against using my cat, a photo of him was used.

I also want to take this time to wish you all a Happy Christmas.

What exciting things have you received this week?

2 comments:

  1. You got some great looking books. I hope you enjoy your reading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A signed Jen E Smith??! SO LUCKY. Salvage looks amazing so I'll be keeping an eye out for your thoughts if you read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...