Sunday, 29 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

First Ink by Laura Wright free on amazon
Rumours (A Lingering Echoes Novella) by Erica Kiefer free on smashwords
The Life Saver by Jessica Wilson free on smashwords
One Wild Night by Magan Vernon free on smashwords

My Everything by Heidi McLaughlin audiobook purchased from Audible
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines audiobook purchased using audible membership credit
Shattered by Jeri Smith-Ready free on her website
Tape by Steven Camden from netgalley for review

Burn by Julianna Baggott from publisher for review
Shattered Ink by Laura Wright purchased by myself
Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines purchased by myself


My Everything was a bargain purchase at £3.29 with the 30% off everything for members only on audible, so I could not let this one go. I got Never Too Far with my membership credit. Shattered was free on Jeri Smith-Ready's website, and although I have only listened to the first book in this series I thought I would get it while I had the chance.
I have already read First Ink and Shattered Ink and liked them more than I thought I would. Rumours, The Life Saver, and One Wild Night were all free on smashwords, and who can say no to a free book.
Burn was a surprise book in thee post and since I already received a copy of this from the USA publisher, this will go to a good home next year. I have already read and love Simple Perfection, but I spotted this at my local Works shop and couldn't resist picking up this bargain. Tape sounds like an interesting read, and after me recent bout of DNF books I am looking forward to starting this soon.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. I received an ARC of Tape a few months ago and I really liked it. it was really interesting and unexpected.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...