Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year. New Blog


Before I get to the point of this post I want to thank every single one of you for sticking with me through another year. While I started this blog to keep track of books and share my thoughts, you have all made it something special for me and I appreciate every comment, like, and tweet that helps share my posts.

It's another new year, and as I welcome 2014 I plan to make some changes to my blog.

When I began blogging it was more reviews of my own books than review books, but over the years review books have taken over. I have been stressing about getting reviews out for books that I requested, and after recent events I need to learn not to stress and enjoy every moment I can with friends and family. Blogging isn't my life yet somehow it took over and I found myself working full time, and reading every other moment I could. This year I am going to try and make time for my own books, either one or two days through the week to read for fun without the publication date hanging over my head and try not to stress over stacks of review books I have requested or been sent unsolicited.

I have also been lazy at leaving comments on others blogs so I am going to try to make more of an effort in visiting others blogs and replying to my own comments here.

I am also going to really try and add some more features to break up the monotony of reviews and make more of an effort in posted them more frequently.
A new feature I am going to do once a month is Top Ten, huge thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for allowing me to use their idea. I have some ideas in mind but feel free to suggest more in the google form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...