Friday, 31 January 2014

Random House At The Movies: Part I

On Saturday 25th January I was invited to attend a Blogger Brunch at Random House. The theme was 'At The Movies' and we had a great time. Our snacks that day we cinema style snacks, with popcorn and a pick n mix sweet selection. We all stocked up on snacks and moved into a conference room were we got to see some fabulous trailers for movies from books. Popcorn eater photo thpopcorn.gif



The first trailer I am going to share is for The Seventh Son, inspired from the series by Joseph Delaney, The Spooks Apprentice. I have not read these books, but after watching the trailer I think I really need to find time to read them.



Another trailer we watched was for The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Once again I have not read this book either, but the movie looks interesting.



We also got news about about three upcoming movies. The Knife That Killed Me by Anthony McGowan has been picked up and is being made into a movie, Trash by Andy Mulligan has also been picked up and we got to see a picture of a fake trash pile that they made for the movie. The final one we heard about was Fallen by Lauren Kate and one of the main points that was focused on was........

Jeremy Irvine
so who's excited to see Fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!jump photo thbouncy.gif

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to see you Michelle! I would definitely recommend reading The Book Thief - it's fabulous! I read it a looooooooooooooong time ago though so I want to re-read it before I see the movie. I haven't read the Spooks Apprentice series but like you I definitely want to now, the trailer looks fab :o) I'm also looking forward to seeing Fallen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...