Sunday, 5 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin purchased by myself
Falling Hard by Megan Sparks audiobook purchased by myself
A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Stitch Up by Sophie Hamilton from publisher for review
Eversea by Natasha Boyd from netgalley for review

A quiet week for me but one that also means I can continue with keeping on top of my requested books.
Finding My Forever was an automatic pre-order, the minute it arrived I pulled an all nighter and was up till after 3am reading and giving Heidi updates. I absolutely loved it and for anyone interested my review can be found here. Falling Hard was a bargain audiobook thanks to the 40% off for Audible members, I really enjoyed the book so I know I'm going to enjoy this audiobook. A Breath of Frost was sent unsolicited but sounds interesting, hopefully once I finish my current review pile I can make a start on this. Stitch Up sounds interesting, I first heard about it from the blogger brunch. It's not released till March but I am hoping to read this book this month. Eversea sounds interesting and I really love the cover for this book, I am looking forward to making a start on this one soon.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

7 comments:

  1. Finding My Forever looks good. I'm a sucker for covers of guys with tattoos. I can't help it! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got A Breath of Frost in the mail yesterday (unsolicited, too) since I've already read and reviewed it, but it was fun read. If you've read any of hers before then you should enjoy it. Stitch Up really does sound interesting. Hope you enjoy them! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually bought A Breath of Frost but see everyone else was sent a freebie! haha!
    Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so much about A Breath of Frost. Hope you enjoy it!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I have seen Forever My Girl a lot today. Happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for Eversea as well. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got A Breath of Frost today! I hope it ends up good since I did request it haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...