Sunday, 12 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!
This week I received

Alice Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter from publisher for review
Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Soulmates by Holly Bourne from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
The Elites by Natasha Ngan from Bungle @ Midnight Reads

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith from netgalley for review
Rome by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
The Girl and the Raven by Pauline Gruber from author for review
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler from netgalley for review


Huge thanks to Bungle for sending me the three books this week, I am looking forward to starting these soon. Alice Through The Zombie glass is another book I have been eagerly anticipating, and I am hoping to read this in the next week or two. After finishing Jet, I knew I had to purchase Rome when it was released, I read it that same day I purchased it.
The Geography of You and Me has been on my wish list for ages, so I am super excited to have a copy from netgalley. 16 Things I Thought Were True is a request from last year sometime, and I had actually given up hope of being accepted, so this was a surprise acceptance on netgalley that I am hoping to start soon. The Girl and the Raven sounds interesting, and after reading the 'look inside' on amazon I need to know what happens next.

What exciting things did you receive?

2 comments:

  1. Fab week as usual Michelle! I hope you enjoy all your new reads, looking forward to your thoughts.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weeks of books. There a few that I haven't seen before.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...