Saturday, 25 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received.....

The Junction of Sunshine and Lucky by Holly Schindler from publisher for review
Cupcakes and Ink by Helena Hunting from netgalley for review
Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting from netgalley for review
Dead and Buried by Anne Cassidy from publisher for review

Fighting For Irish by Gina L. Maxwell from publisher for review
The Bone Dragon by Alexia Casale from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Spellbound by Kelley Armstrong from Bungle @ Midnight Reads

In The Lyrics by Nacole Stayton for review as part of the blog tour.
Sunrise by Mike Mullin from netgalley for review
Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros for review as part of the blog tour
Exposure by Kathy Reichs from netgalley for review


Half Bad by Sally Green from Bungle @ Midnight Reads who even got it signed for me too!!!!

I am super excited to read some of the books in this weeks haul. The Junction of Sunshine and Happy was a surprise book. I am taking part in the blog tour and when I got an email saying that those who wanted a copy of the book should reply with their address. I replied but didn't really expect a book, especially as it was being sent from USA to UK so when it arrived in the mail it was a very happy book day. Clipped Wings was a Twilight fan fiction that I read and really enjoyed, so I am looking forward to seeing how it has been edited to make it what it is now. Dead and Buried is the fourth book in the Murder Notebooks series and after the way the previous book ended I am looking forward to making a start on this one.

Fighting For Irish was I book I had not heard of before I was offered to review a copy. It is the third book in the series so I am hoping that it can be read as a standalone. The Bone Dragon, Rooftoppers, Spellbound, and Half Bad were all from Bungle at Midnightreads. Bungle is amazing for sending these books to me, and you should all go check out her blog.

I am participating in the blog tour for In The Lyrics so I am looking forward to making a start on this one soon. Sunrise was an auto approval from netgalley, but I am also taking part in the blog tour for this one to. I am beyond excited to find out what this book will bring. Full Measures is also part of a blog tour that I did not think I had been accepted for as I filled in the form a while ago. Exposure is the fourth book in the Virals series, and I can't wait to jump into this book and spend time with the Virals again. I had actually given up hope of being accepted for this book as I requested it a while ago.

What exciting things did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. You've got an amazing haul this week. I've had my beady eye on a lot of these books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw a lot of people with Half-Bad. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well this week in books. I hope you enjoy all of them :)
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What another fab week! So many I like the look of.
    It's always a pleasure to send you books :)

    I hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh the signed Half Bad looks very cool! And I'm really excited for the Junction of Sunshine and Lucky, so congrats on getting a copy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...