Sunday, 19 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Soul Screamers Volume 3 by Rachel Vincent purchased by myself
A Betty's Pledge by Emma Husher from netgalley for review
Friend Is A Four Letter Word by Steph Campbell for review as part of the blog tour
I Heart Beat by Edyth Bulbring from publisher for review

The Mortal Knife by D.J. McCune from publisher for review
Timestorm by Julie Cross from publisher for review






I had some super exciting books this week. I won copies of Maybe Someday and Finding Cinderella last year from Colleen's blog, and I have been eagerly awaiting their arrival. Teardrop was a surprise win, I replied with my favourite book of last year to a blogger newsletter (which I had forgotten about) and was surprised to pick this one up from the depot. I have read all of the books in the Soul Screamers series, but I had to pick up Volume 3 to go with volume 1 and 2.
I am taking part in the blog tour for Friend Is A Four Letter Word, and while this book isn't part of the series I am making my way through Grounding Quinn and the rest of the books before I get to this one. The Betty's Pledge sounds interesting, it's filed under Erotica on netgalley, but also adult fiction, it also sounds interesting so I am going to give this one a try. Timestorm is a request from last year and I didn't realise it was out so soon, so I am hoping to squeeze this one into my January reviews. I Heart Beat sounds really interesting and I am looking forward to reading this book. The Mortal Knife is the second book in it's series, so I am excited to see what happens to the characters now.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOO for signed books!
    I thought I was on the Macmillan list but I must have got the first 2 Tempest books via work.
    I really hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...