Wednesday, 1 January 2014

The Reading Queue: December & January


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before I get to my Reading Queue, I just wanted to share that I finished my goodreads challenge and went way over the amount I was aiming for.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Michelle has
completed her goal of reading 180 books in 2013!
hide

Some personal stuff came up so I missed last months Reading Queue, so this post is going to be TWO months worth of books, and also because I'm feeling lazy and I read far too much to use my usual layout, I am just using pictures of my goodreads shelf of books I have read. I'm not linking to them as there are far too many to link to :)
So yeah, that's a LOT of books. If you want to check out my reviews then each author is available in the drop down menu to the right, but they can also be found on my challenge or review list which is sorted by rating :)

I did not finish the following books

This months Reading Queue is going to look something like this....

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Imposter by Susanne Winnacker
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Enders by Lissa Price
Alliance by Mark Frost
The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard
Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder
Three by Kristen Simmons


The Academy: Love Match by Monica Seles
Burn by Julianna Baggott
Vengeance by Megan Miranda

I am back in work after over a month off so I will have to get used to juggling my books around my work. the pile of books is the last of my requested review book that I have on my shelves at the time of posting this so I am hoping to get through all of these. I wish I had managed to read some of these earlier as they are published next week, but I am hoping to have made a dent in this pile to have the reviews up very soon.
The netgalley list is just three books that are due for release in February, so I am quite happy I am making a start on them now.

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what's in your Reading Queue this month. :)

11 comments:

  1. Holy wow! 245 books?! I feel like I should bow down to you Queen of Reading! Seriously, that is awesome! Of course you'll complete your reading queue for January! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I finish my Reading Queue, I have to go back to juggling work and reading again now ;)

      Delete
  2. Gosh 245 books is an awful lot! Congratulations, and good luck with your reading this month. I really enjoyed Impostors so I'd recommend that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am surprised I read that much as I had a slow few weeks. I am just about to start Imposter ;)

      Delete
  3. Way to rock your 2013 Goodreads challenge! Wow that’s a lot of books to read in two months! I see tons of good books in there :) Enders sounds cool. Have fun reading this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your reading is truly impressive! I haven't read any of the books you did. I tend to read an eclectic mix of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to read a lot of different books from my own shelf, but my review books tend to be similar genres :)

      Delete
  5. Holly cow! You read a ton of books. Congrats! I am a slow reader with only a few books on my queue. LOL! :) Looking forward to seeing your queue next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! How are you doing with your Reading Queue this month? I have no doubts you'll conquer it because you are, after all, the Reading Queen :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one more book left to read off my list, I DNF a few of them, but read books that aren't on this too, so I'm doing pretty good :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...