Sunday, 2 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received.....

Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse audiobook from audible credit
The Offering by Kimberley Derting purchased by myself
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau purchased by myself
Three by Kristen Simmons from publisher for review


Flora In Love by Natasha Farrant
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke


The Name on Your Wrist by Helen Hiorns
Bird by Crystal Chan
Echo Boy by Matt Haig
Running Girl by Simon Mason

I am really excited about starting some of the books from the blogger events, especially Echo Boy.  Dead Romantic was a book I had my eyes on but never got round to picking up a copy, so I sued an audible credit to get the audiobook. The Offering is the final book in The Pledge Series, and I am looking forward to reading this, but also not wanting this series to end. Independent Study is another I have been looking forward to reading, and I hope to get to this soon. Three is the second copy I have received, although this is a finished copy and not an ARC so I am sending one of them to a good home

3 comments:

  1. Another brill week for you! I have had Dead Romantic a while now but with being sick last year all reading went out of the window. I'll have to make it my read for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo Boy sounds so good! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the UK cover for The Offering. I just saw it for the first time yesterday and now I need to go look up the other UK covers. I read it last month and really enjoyed it, so I hope you do too! I was like you - excited to read it, but sad for the series to end. Enjoy all your new books, Michelle! :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...