Sunday, 16 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau from publisher for review
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Searching For Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn from publisher for review
Gold Rush by Jordan Lynde from netgalley for review

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Geekhood by Andy Rob from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
The Gallows Curse by Andrew Hammond from Bungle @ Midnight Reads

Independent Study was a book I requested but got sent the first one instead, I ended up buying my own copy of this and found myself with this copy from the publisher too, so I will be looking for a good home for one of these books. Fire & Flood was sent from publisher and I was interested in this until I read the synopsis on goodreads, now I am in two minds over whether I want to read it right now or not due to how the issues are personal to me.....mainly her brothers condition, so if anyone has read this book I don't mind an email letting me know what happens to her brother if he is OK in the end or not. Searching For Beautiful is from the publisher who contacted me to see if I was interested in receiving a copy for review, since I had this on my to-read list since I first heard about it, it was an instant yes. Gold Rush sounds interesting and is only a short read so I am hoping to have read this by the time this post goes live.
The Summer I Turned Pretty, Geekhood, Falling Fast, and The Gallows Curse were all sent to me from Bungle, huge thanks to her for supplying my book addiction.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I got Fire and Flood too, and it sounds good but I can see what you mean about the ending. Geekhood is amazing, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty is SO GOOD! And I absolutely love the cover of the version you got! The UK always has such cool covers. I hope you enjoy it!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...