Sunday, 9 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received........

ARV - 3 by Cameo Renae from netgalley for review
What Goes On Tour by Claire Boston from netgalley for review
Swipe by Kathy Reichs from netgalley for review [already read]
The Fearless by Emma Pass from netgalley for review

The Reboot with Jo, Juice Diet by Joe Cross from netgalley for review
Kinetic by S.K. Anthony from netgalley for review
Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell from netgalley for review
The Glass Bird Girl by Esme Kerr from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Where the Rock Splits the Sky by Philip Webb from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Trouble by Non Pratt from publisher for review
The Offering by Kimberley Derting from publisher [unsolicited]
name


I had a good week on netgalley, Swipe was a request from last year, possibly November, so I was surprised I got accepted for it, I also couldn't wait and I read it immediatley. ARV-3 is one I have been looking forward to reading so I am super excited it was on netgalley. What Goes On Tour sounds interesting so I couldn't help but request this one, I love a good bad boy, rock star story. The Fearless was one I heard about in a recent blogger event, I am really looking forward to this one, and I have to read Acid very soon too.
Kinetic has been on my wish list for ages, and when I saw it on netgalley put in a request but didn't expect to be accepted so I was really excited to be accepted for this one. The Reboot With Jo, Juice Diet is sort of my way at trying to be healthy. I am an extremely fussy eater and I know I barely manage 1 of my 5 a day, so I am hoping I can get some good ideas and hopefully tasty recipes for juices in this one. Expiration Day was a stab in the dark request, I never expected to be accepted for this one so was surprised I got my acceptance email quite quickly. The Glass Bird Girl and Where the Rock Splits the Sky were both sent unsolicited, I've not heard of them before, Where the Rock Splits the Sky does sound interesting so I may give this one a try. Trouble was a request from last year so I am super happy to finally have my hands on this book. The Offering was sent from the publisher, and I have already purchased a copy of this book so I will be looking for a good home for this one.
I got a Prince of Shadows sampler from Rachel Caine for being part of her blogger group, and once again some lovely book pictures from Chicken House Books.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh The Fearless! Trying to resist requesting this. And Trouble is amazing, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...