Monday, 3 February 2014

The Reading Queue: February


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before I get to my Reading Queue for this month, lets take a look at how I did last month.

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer [review on goodreads]
Imposter by Susanne Winnacker [review]
Unhinged by A.G. Howard [review]
Enders by Lissa Price [review]
Alliance by Mark Frost [review]
The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard [DNF]
Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder [review]
Three by Kristen Simmons [review to come]


The Academy: Love Match by Monica Seles [review]
Burn by Julianna Baggott [review on goodreads]
Vengeance by Megan Miranda [DNF]

Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer [mini review on goodreads]
Rome by Jay Crownover [review on goodreads]
The Girl and the Raven by Pauline Gruber [review]
Grounding Quinn by Steph Campbell [review on goodreads]
Delicate by Steph Campbell

Cupcakes and Ink by Helena Hunting [review]
Friend Is A Four Letter Word [review on goodreads]
Fighting For Irish by Gina L. Maxwell [review]
In Bloom by Katie Delahanty [review]
Beautiful Things Never Last by Steph Campbell

I think last month was a bit of a slow month and I'm disappointed that I didn't read more than I have. Although I have realised how hard it is to go back into full blogging mode after being off work for a month and a half, I guess I never realised how much time I devoted to blogging and reading before hand, and that it slowly snuck up on me over time ☺

Now to this months Reading Queue
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
I Heart Beat by Edyth Bulbring
Salvage by Keren David
The Oathbreakers Shadow by Amy McCulloch
Fragments by Dan Wells

ARV-3 by Cameo Renae
What Goes On Tour by Claire Boston
Full Measures by Rebecca Yaros
In The Lyrics by Nacole Stayton
The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler

Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse audiobook 

I'm looking at this Reading Queue and after last months bad effort I am doubting my ability to actually read all of these, but if I don't aim high then I probably wouldn't be motivated to get back into some sort of routine. It's only 16 books and I have read nearly double this amount before. *fingers crossed for me*

Don't forget to link to your Reading Queue so I can stop by ☺

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are rockin' the queue! :) I recognize a lot of your books and some I probably need to add my TBR list. I am looking forward to your reviews of The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry and 16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always read and review so many books every month! I’ve heard good things about Fragments. Enjoy all your books this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say what!!! I am happy to complete 4 books a month. WOW! I'm so impressively jealous of you. :) Congrats on getting so many books done in one month. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...