Sunday, 2 March 2014

Stacking the shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Wild Hearts by Magan Vernon purchased by myself [read]
The Wild One by Magan Vernon purchased by myself [read]
Unraveled by Jen Frederick purchased by myself [read]
Chasing the Dead by Tim Weaver audiobook from library

Valkyrie by Kate O'Hearn audiobook from library
Urban Outlaws by Peter Jay Black from publisher for review
Rags and Bone anthology from publisher for review
Take A Chance by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
The Boy In The Smoke by Maureen Johnson purchased by myself


Wild Hearts and The Wild One were super quick reads and I literally read one book, then purchased the next one too.  Unraveled was another impulse buy that I purchased immediately after finishing the previous book. I finally joined my library in the city centre and Chasing the Dead was my first download, I think I have till next week to read it so I hope to start soon.

Valkyrie is a book that has been on my audible wishlist, but has been taken off audible so I was super excited to see it in my library for download, I am hoping to start listening to this one tonight. Urban Outlaws sounds right up my street, huge thanks to the publishers for sending this one to me. Rags and Bones is the second copy I have received, this is the paperback version, I may be giving this one away at some point, Take A Chance was a pre-order, and with a trial on amazon prime I got this the day of publication, if I wasn't so behind on some review books I would start this one now. The Boy In The Smoke is a World Book Day book, and I picked this up along with Rock War:The Audition at my supermarket for £1 each,.


What exciting things did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. I really dislike the Abbi Glines covers. Quite misleading imo! And youve reminded me I must pick up the Rock War book- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really prefer the USA covers for Abbi's books, but I resigned myself to the fact I will have the UK ones.

      Delete
  2. You got quite a few books that are new to me and ones that I hadn't heard of before. Great haul with nice looking covers.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have book envy for Rags and Bone, I've been looking at that for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely haul, Michelle! I think I have Valkyrie in my kindle but haven't read it yet. Enjoy all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice haul. Hope you enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant haul Michelle. Lots of interesting titles there. :-) I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...