Sunday, 16 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa from netgalley for review
Dark Days by Kate Ormand from Edelweiss for review
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick from Bookbridgr for review
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn from netgalley for review

Camp Boyfriend by J.K. rock from netgalley for review
Night Broken by Patricia Briggs purchased by myself
The Rain by Virginia Bergin from netgalley for review
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas from publisher for review
Cured by Bethany Wiggins from publisher for review


Signed, limited edition of Daylighters by Rachel Caine won from Allison & Busby

The Forever Song is from a publisher that I was instantly approved for, so I am super excited to have a copy of this. Dark Days is from Edelweiss and was download now, so of course I had to download it. Forgive me, Leonard Peacock actually arrived on my kindle last week, but I didn't notice till Monday as I wasn't on it much over the weekend. I got this from a new website called bookbridgr that the lovely people at Headline have put together for UK and ROI bloggers. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things To Mend was a request from a while ago which recently got approved.

Camp Boyfriend was another request from a while ago that was approved this week too. Night Broken was purchased by me, I really wanted to have the paperback copy, but it isn't released till early next year so I had to buy the kindle version so I can read it now, and will. It the paperback when it's released. The Rain sounds interesting and is from Macmillan Children's Books who have just joined netgalley so I am excited to make a start on this soon. Finding Cinderella is my third copy of this book, yes you read that correctly, third. I have the kindle version, and actually won a copy before the publisher decided to print them, so of course I had to buy the new version with an exclusive epilogue that isn't in my other two copies.

The Assassin's Blade is a book I am excited to start, I cant wait to read this one. Cured is the second book in this series and I really enjoyed the previous one, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

When I got an email of the Founder of Morganville I didn't believe it, so I had to check the publishers web page to make sure. Imagine how excited I was to find I had won a limited edition, not for resale, signed hardback of Daylighters by Rachel Caine. I may have done a happy dance, and told my boyfriend all about it, who is as interested as books as I am of football.

What exciting things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Broken Hearts looks adorable. And the limited edition of Daylighters is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's Forever Song...AGAIN....it must be good! I can't wait to get it too! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...