Sunday, 23 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

CHERUB: The Recruit by Robert Muchamore from netgalley for review
Waterfire Saga: Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly from netgalley for review
Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard from publisher for review
The Finisher by David Baldacci from netgalley for review

Just Like A Musical by Milena Veen free on amazon
Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan from netgalley for review
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

In A Jam by Megan Sparks audiobook purchased by myself
Boot Camp Blues by Megan Sparks audiobook purchased by myself
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans audiobook purchased using audible credit

Box of Awesome
Box of OMG!

The Recruit and Deep Blue were both automatic approvals for me, I went a bit click happy on my newly automatic approval from this publisher. Alpha Goddess sounds interesting and I have already enjoyed one of Amalie's previous books so I am looking forward to reading this very soon. The Finisher sounds like it could be a great read so I am looking forward to reading this one. Just Like A Musical was free on amazon and as usual it's hard to resist a free book. Maybe Someday is the second copy I own, I won an advance copy but waited to read it till I could listen along to the music too. The School of Good and Evil came in my box of OMG, more will come from these boxes later but I am looking forward to making a start on this hopefully next week.
In A Jam and Boot Camp Blues were on sale on audible, and I got both of these for just under £6 so I got to use my credit to purchased Level 2.
The boxes of Awesome and OMG were sent to me for review, I had no idea what to expect from them but they had some pretty cool stuff inside, as well as a book each. My reviews of these boxes will come soon.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. That is one awesome haul, Michelle! Enjoy all! :) I love the look of The Finisher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Deep Blue on my shelf to be read and I just requested The Finisher.....Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard lots of good things about Flirty Dancing so far, and Deep Blue looks intriguing! Hope you like The Recruit (one of my faves) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...