Sunday, 30 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer from publisher
Golden Hour by Steph Campbell &Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself
Above by Isla Morley from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Black Box by Cassia Leo from netgalley for review

Double Digit by Annabel Monaghan purchased by myself
One Kick by Chelsea Cain from edelweiss for review
The Recruit by Fiona Palmer from netgalley for review
Deadly Curiosities by Gail Z. Martin from publisher for review

This week initially started off a slw week for books, and near the end I found myself with more books than I was expecting. Storm is my second copy from the publisher, I received a US version to read and review for the blog tour (coming soon) and they kindly sent me a finished UK version. Golden Hour was a surprise book by Steph and Liz, so the minute I found out about it I had to purchase a copy myself. Hopefully by the time this post is published I would have been able to read this book. Above was sent unsolicited from the publisher and is one I had not heard of before so I am very intrigued by this one. Black Box was a request from a while ago that just got approved, this sounds very interesting.

Double Digit is the long awaited sequel to A Girl Named Digit, and I can't wait to sit down and read this one. One Kick was a surprise acceptance on Edelweiss, I had forgotten I had requested it and was super happy to find I had bee accepted. The Recruit was another surprise acceptance as it was for AUS and not UK and I requested in the hopes I would get it, but didn't really expect to. Deadly Curiosities was sent from the publisher as a possible review book, the cover is familiar but I did not know much about the book. But after reading the synopsis it sounded like something I would really enjoy.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've got One Kick too, Michelle! Excited about reading it :) Lovely haul as usual, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting choices. I've not heard of any of these books before. They look interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...