Sunday, 2 March 2014

The Reading Queue: March


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.
Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...

Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter [review]★★★★★
The Junction of Sunshine and Lucky by Holly Schindler [review]★★★★
Death & Co.: The Mortal Knife by D.J. McCune [review]★★★★
I Heart Beat by Edyth Bulbring [review]★★★
Salvage by Keren David
The Oathbreakers Shadow by Amy McCulloch
Fragments by Dan Wells

ARV-3 by Cameo Renae [review]★★★★
What Goes On Tour by Claire Boston [review]★★★
Full Measures by Rebecca Yaros [review]★★★★★
In The Lyrics by Nacole Stayton [review]★★★
The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry [review]★★★
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler [review to come]★★★★

Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse audiobook [review]★★★★★

Swipe by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs [review]★★★★
Temporarily Yours by Jen McLaughlin [quickie review on goodreads] ★★★★
Wicked Games by Jessica Clare [mini review on goodreads]★★★
Gold Rush by Jordan Lynde [review to come]
Searching For Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn [review]★★★★
The Reboot With Joe Juice Diet by Joe Cross [review]★★★

Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young [review to come]★★★★★
One Wild Night by Magan Vernon [mini review on goodreads]★★★
Wild Hearts by Magan Vernon [mini review on goodreads]★★★
Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine [mini review on goodreads]★★★
Unspoken by Jen Frederick [mini review on goodreads]★★★★
The Wild One by Magan Vernon [mini review on goodreads]★★★★

Unraveled by Jen Frederick ★★★★
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody [review]★★★★★
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau [review]★★★★★

So I didn't really complete all my Reading Queue from last month, I got very sidetracked with being off work and ended up reading a lot of impulse buy books, but also some late review books that didn't make the Queue last month. February also went by ridiculously fast and it felt like it was over in the blink of an eye. I didn't mange to read a few books I have had on my shelves for a while, so although I am not adding them to this months Reading Queue, if I do manage to finish all my books I will make a start on them.
My favourite read, or listen in this case is Dead Romantic, my review isn't up yet, but I absolutely loved the craziness of this book and how ridiculously clueless the protagonist was.

Lets see what's on The Reading Queue for this month....
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Urban Outlaws by Peter Jay Black
Purity by Jackson Pearce
A Midsummers Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott
Trouble by Non Pratt
Dead and Buried by Anne Cassidy
Rock War by Robert Muchamore
and from my TBR Tin.....Stray by Monica Hesse

Grim by various authors
Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting
Exposure by Kathy Reichs

3 comments:

  1. You read so much in February! I am in awe. I would definitely recommend Trouble and Rock War. Purity is quite good too. Am intrigued for your opinion on Dandelion Clocks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Independent Study looks like a Divergent wannabe but I’m intrigued since you gave it a good review.

    Fire and Flood sounds really good. I love your TBR tin box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TBR box idea. I have been thinking of doing one too! But then I never get to it. One day I will.

    OMG! You read a lot!!! I wish I could get that much done. Then my TBR pile would be a hump.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...