Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Maybe Someday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...

Title: Maybe Someday
Author: Colleen Hoover
UK Publication Date: 18th March 2014
Synopsis from goodreads
Contains exclusive content: songs from Griffin Peterson Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble - she's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life. But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble bursts. The mysterious and attractive man behind the music, Ridge, gives Sydney hope that she can move on and they begin to write songs together. But moving on is harder than she expects, Sydney can only hope…. Maybe someday… Colleen Hoover draws you in to this passionate tale of music, love and betrayal…

Today is sort of a cheat Waiting On Wednesday, I do actually own a copy of this book which I won on Colleen's website. However the special thing about Maybe Someday is that it has it's own soundtrack, which wasn't available when I wanted to read my advanced copy of Maybe Someday, my copy also does not have the links to gain access to the songs. The finished copy that I have pre-ordered will have links or a code to be able to listen to the songs as I make my way through the book, and I can't wait for this to arrive at my door.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...