Sunday, 27 April 2014

Bookish & Bloggish News: The New Covers Edition


I have TWO covers to share with you today....you know for those of you who have been living under a rock this past week.


Maggie Stiefvater revealed the cover for the third book in the Raven Boys Series
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
I am in LOVE with this cover and I can't wait for it to be sitting on my shelves.


Hooked on Books also revealed the UK cover for Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
This is absolutely STUNNING.

The cover Gods are definitly looking down on Maggie and Sarah this week.

What do you think of these covers?

1 comment:

  1. 2 great covers but sadly 2 series I don't read. I did read the first Raven Boys book and while I thought it was OK I didn't like it enough to continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...