Friday, 18 April 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favourite Actors/Actresses


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]

What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)
This is my first time at participating in this meme, and of course it's not Thursday today, but since I had a blog tour post yesterday I decided to post this today instead. Todays topic is......

Favourite Actors/Actresses
I don't really have specific favourite actors or actresses, but there are a lot of actors and actresses that I like, and I tend to follow them in whatever they do, either TV shows or movies.

[Source]

Katherine Heigl
I think the first person that I followed was Katherine Heigl. I first saw her in Roswell, which I was slightly obsessed with, and followed her when she went to Greys Anatomy.

I have watched a few movies she has been in, but not all of them.




I can't really think of any others actresses that I would say I loved, or were my favourite. For actors I have two in mind that I try very hard to follow everything they do.

Source


Orlando Bloom
What can I say about Orlando.
I first saw him in Lord of the Rings as Legolas, and it wasn't exactly hard not to like like him. From then on I have followed all the movies he has been in, good and bad, and occasionally I stalk check out what he is up to now





Source

Dominic Monaghan 
I swear I don't have a thing for Middle Earth creatures. I don't even know what it is about Dominic that I like. I loved him in Lord of the Rings, and initially watched Lost as Dominic was in it.
I don't think I have followed him in all the things he does, but I try to catch him when I can.



So, that's my short but sweet list of actors and actresses that I like. I obviously like others that I have seen in movies or shows, but this trio is definitely one that I mostly follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...