Sunday, 6 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst from netgalley for review
Get Happy by Mary Amato from Edelweiss for review
Shot Through the Heart by Matt Cain from netgalley for review
The Young World by Chris Weitz from netgalley for review

After the Storm by Marie Landry from author for review
Feral by Holly Schindler from Edelweiss for review
The Girl Who Was Saturday Night by Heather O'Neill from netgalley for review
Boys Like You by Juliana Stone from netgalley for review

Seven Kinds of Hell by Dana Cameron from netgalley for review
Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington from netgalley for review
The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson from netgalley for review
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski from netgalley for review

I may have gone a bit click happy on netgalley this week with some automatic approvals, I really need to stay away from it.

  • The Lost sounds interesting and mysterious so I am hoping I enjoy this one. 
  • Get Happy was from Edelweiss, I cant remember if it was a read now or not. 
  • Shot Through the Heart sounded interesting so I had to find out more about this one. 
  • The Young World has piqued my and it also helps that Chris Weitz wrote it.
  • After the Storm was I book I have had to read since I first heard about it, and it's just as good at its predecessor. 
  • Feral was one I didn't actually think I would be accepted for so I was super happy to have this accepted.
  • Between the Lives sounds great and strange all rolled into one, and I can't wait to read this one.
  • Don't Even Think About It sounds like it could be a fun read, I will be able to read this one sooner than expected as I am mainly reading netgalley books this month.



What exciting things id you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy them all, Michelle! :) I'm hoping to read The Lost soon too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of great books this week - they all sounds great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Reading! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh lots of goodness this week! Im really excited for Dont Even Think About It and Between the Lives, so hope you enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab week for you! I really hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in Seven Kinds of Hell but I'm so stacked right now that I don't know if I could manage it. I'll have to live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...