Sunday, 13 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Finding My Way by Heidi McLaughlin for review as part of the blog tour
Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson from publisher for review

I had a very quiet book related week this week. I have already read Finding My Way, everything got dropped for this book, and I loved it. I am just about to start reading Reckoning, which sounds promising.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have Reckoning on my wishlist, Michelle. Sounds like a great book, so I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two books, that not like you! Two I've not heard of either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Reckoning was YA. It didn't look like a teen on the cover so that surprised me a little. Still sounds interesting though. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either books but I hope you enjoy them!

    - Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-haul-80.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...