Sunday, 20 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

The Fastest Boy in the World by Elizabeth Laird from publisher via netgalley widget
365 Skinny Smoothies by Daniella Chace from netgalley for review
Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson from publisher for review

Awe of Mercury by Elon Dann from publisher for review
Stitch Up by Sophie Hamilton from publisher for review
Counting By 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan from publisher for review

Geek Girl by Holly Smale audiobook for review
Doomed by Tracy Deebs audiobook purchased by myself

The Fastest Boy in the World was one I got by accident, I clicked on the widget to find out more about it and didn't realise I was logged into netgalley, even so I am going to give this one a try. 365 Skinny Smoothies will hopefully give me some ideas for smoothies I can make that will be healthier since I am surprisingly still making my smoothies. Reckoning is my second copy for this one so I'm going to contact the publishers about doing a giveaway for this.

Geek Girl is a pre-order review audiobook and is out next week. I can't wait to make a start on this one. Doomed was purchased by me after returning a book that I did not like at all. I know I have the book somewhere on my iPad, but the audiobook is addicting.

I had a lovely surprise parcel from Hot Key Books with finished copies of Awe of Mercury, Stitch Up, and Counting By 7s. I still have to read the first book before I get  to Awe of Mercury. I can now put my signed proof copy somewhere safe and read the finished copy of Stitch Up, and I am really looking forward to reading Counting By 7s.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love smoothies! Did you try green smoothies, Michelle? I usually mix fruit and greens together and add a sprinkle of cocoa nibs on the top - it's yummy and gives you so much energy in the morning :) Anyway, enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the package from Hot Key, and Im excited for Stitch Up and Counting By 7s! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reckoning sounds great doesn't it? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these books except Geek Girl and I've heard that it's a really fun read! I hope you really like it and all your other books

    - Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-haul-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've got a great selection of books this week :-) I haven't quite got into audiobooks yet, but I hope to find one I love soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...