Sunday, 18 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Push by Claire Wallis from netgalley for review
Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Night School by C.J. Daugherty purchased by myself
The Extra Ordinary Life of Frank Derrick, Age 81 by J. B. Morrison from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig from netgalley for review
Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini from publisher for review
The Sound by Sarah Alderson from author for review [unsolicited]

A while ago Heidi opened up a form for us to fill in to request signed books, and I have been waiting not so patiently for these to arrive, and they finally landed on my door step this week.

I had some very exciting books this week. I have already read Rush Too Far and liked getting to see Rush's point of view. Push was highly recommended to me from a fellow blogger. The Extra Ordinary Life of Frank Derrick, Age 81 was sent unsolicited and I am not sure if I am going to read this one or not. Night School is sitting on my shelf and I hope to have this read before YALC.

Coin Heist sounds great and I am looking forward to making a start on this one. Trial By Fire was a request, and it arrived earlier than what I thought it would I hope to get this read in plenty of time for publication date. The Sound was sent from the author in my email, this one sounds interesting and I am going to try and squeeze this one on.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Signed books are always awesome and wonderful. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Night School, I really love the series. I got The Sound by Sarah Alderson for Christmas and haven't read it yet, I must get round to it soon, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for The Sound and Coin Heist. And yay for signed books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...