Sunday, 25 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Flashes by Tom O'Rourke from publisher for review
Monster in the Garden by J.L. Bryan for being a newsletter subscriber
Lobsters by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison from publisher for review
Scorched by Erica Hayes from netgalley for review

Inked Armor by Helena Hunting from netgalley for review
Unbreakable by Elisa Dane from publicist for review
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid from publisher for review
Take Me On by KAtie McGarry from publisher for review

Of Neptune by Anna Banks purchased by myself
What Would Mary Berry Do? by Claire Sandy from publisher for review [unsolicited]
One Night In Italy by Lucy Diamond from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Before the Fall by Juliet West from publisher for review [unsolicited]

No One's Hero by Kelly Walker from netgalley for review
More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs from netgalley for review
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover for review as part of the blog tour

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover audiobook purchased by myself
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes audiobook purchased by myself

Take Me On bookmark, and Crash Into You ribbon bookmark
from Katie McGarry by filling out a form

I may have gotten a bit too click happy on netgalley and amazon this week.
Flashes and Lobsters were requests from a while ago that recently arrived, I am looking forward to reading both of these. Scorched I have already made a start on, but still debating whether to continue with it.

Inked Armor has already been read, and my review will be up next week. Unbreakable is a book I can't wait to start and I am trying to get to this this long weekend. Take On Me is my second copy, my copy form netgalley had some formatting issues so the publisher kindly sent me a physical copy. Let's Get Lost is also my second copy, and is aptly named as my first copy got lost in the post.

Of Neptune is a pre-order from ages ago, and I really wish I could dive into this one now. I got three books from the same publisher unsolicited. Before The Fall is not something I am interested in and this has already found a new home. One Night In Italy and What Would Mary Berry Do? sound interesting and I hope to read these ones relatively soon.

No One's Hero is from netgalley and I didn't realise it's the second book, so I am hoping that it can be read as a stand alone. More Than Music is one I have had my eye on for a month and I am super glad I got this on netgalley. I love Jay Crownover and I am thrilled to be on the blog tour for Better When He's Bad.

I got a £10 voucher from audible for the inconvenience of my membership going up slightly, so I purchased Maybe Someday and only had to put just over £1 towards it. Nobody is with my audible credit. These will join my audiobook queue for when I have finished my current listen.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Lobsters and Let's Get Lost are both brilliant. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I've got Nobody on kindle, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. This is a fantastic haul, Michelle. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...