Sunday, 4 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Out of Mind by Jen McLaughlin purchased by myself
Jusy Breathe by Tamara Matya for review
Ex Factor by Elisa Dane for review
Gypsy by Trisha Leigh from author for review

Glaze by Kim Curran for review as part of the blog tour
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence from publisher for review
Summer's Shadow by Anna Wilson from publisher for review
Elixir by Ted Galdi from author for review


Evolution by Kelly Carrero free on iBooks first in series
Significance by Shelly Crane free on iBooks first in series
Silence by Natasha Preston free on iBooks first in series
The Bionics by Alicia Michaels free on iBooks first in series
Perfectly Flawed by Nessa Morgan free on iBooks first in series

Signed book plate, bookmark and some mini cards for pre-ordering The Taking by Kimberley Derting

A much smaller haul this week compared to last week. Out of Mind is another much awaited sequel and I have already made a start on this one. Just Breathe and Ex Factor were from the publicist's email, and I wish I could have grabbed every single book in it. Gypsy sounds like it could be a great read and I hope to start this one soon.
I am taking part in the blog tour for Glaze, and this is also a book I want to read, so I am beyond excited to have this in my hands.....or iPad. Toxic Heart is a much awaited sequel that I hope to start in the next few days. Summer's Shadow sounds like it could be a great read, and I am looking forward to starting this one soon. Elixir is another book that I have seen, and sounds interesting.

I ended up browsing iBooks and found some great 'First In Series' books that were free, and who can say no to a free book.


What exciting things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. The Taking swag looks awesome. Ive also got Glaze to read and I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...