Monday, 16 June 2014

Announcement

I want to apologise for this post....but I need your help. If you follow this blog by email subscription and are actually getting the updates it would be fantastic if you could let me know what email platform you are using.

I am subscribed to my own blog to make sure it all posts ok, but for the past few weeks that I remember, and at least a month for my own posts, I am not getting any updates from the blogs I follow via email subscription on blogger. If anyone knows if there is an issue I would love any assistance you can give me.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this, or I would have commented sooner. Being on your blog today, I am noticing that I don't receive all your posts. I am seeing many that I've never seen that before, so I think there may be a problem, I use hotmail, or Outlook I guess its called

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...