Sunday, 8 June 2014

Much Loved Books 3 year Blogoversary


I wanted to post this now, rather than on my blogoversary day. On Wednesday 11th June Much Loved Books is THREE years old. Once again I never thought I would still be around, never mind have so many followers (I've just hit 400 so thank you very much for sticking around.)

To celebrate I have some fantastically amazing authors taking over the blog for the week, so make sure you stop by and check out their posts. The schedule is below, and also on the right side bar, and I will update these with links to posts as they are scheduled or go live.


The authors:
Mon 9th-Heidi McLaughlin
Tue 10th-Jolene Perry
Wed 11th-Jeff Norton
Thurs 12th-Sophia Bennett
Fri 13th-Jeff Bryan
Sat 14th-Liz Reinhardt
Sun 15th-Steph Campbell

HUGE thank you to Razzled Star Designs for the banner and the button, she is responsible for my amazing blog theme so it made sense to go back and ask her to work her magic for me again.

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary, sweetheart!!!! Have many more happy years of blogging! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary! thank you for all these years of sharing your passions and i hope it will have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary! Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flies by?! Here's to another fab 3 years :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...