Sunday, 1 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Slammed by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
The Taking by Kimberly Derting purchased by myself
Just One Year by Gayle Forman purchased by myself
Becoming Bryn by Angela Carling from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books

The Murmurings by Carly Anne West from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Deception by C.J. Redwine from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau from publisher for review
Before He Was Famous by Becky Wicks from netgalley for review

Witch Hunt by Ruth Warburton from publisher for review
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger from publisher for review
Code Red Lipstick by Sarah Sky from publisher for review
Love Like the Movies by Victoria Van Tiem from publisher for review [unsolicited]

  • Slammed - I have already read this book, and actually own a copy on my kindle app, but I wanted the physical book on my shelves, and while I don't particularly like the UK covers, I can't buy the USA versions with the new covers just yet so I gave in and made a start on buying the UK versions.
  • The Taking - It's Kimberly Derting, I LOVE all of her other books so this one was a definite automatic pre-order
  • Just One Year - I have yet to read Just One Day but I couldn't help pick this one up anyway, I really need to try and make more time to tackle my ever growing TBR pile.
  • Becoming Bryn - I received this from one of my blogging friends. I'd not heard of it until she sent me a picture of books up fro grabs, and I am excited to make a start on this.
  • The Murmurings - This is another book off Lisa and it sounds interesting and the cover is creepy looking.
  • Deception - Another book off Lisa, I have the first one waiting to be read, so when I do get round to reading it I can jump straight into this one without having to wait.
  • Graduation Day - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be far too excited to have this book in my hands, I can't wait to make a start on it, and it may possibly jump a few spaces in my review pile.
  • Before He Was Famous - This was on my wish list so when I saw it on netgalley I had to request it. I'm about 1/4 way into it and I like it so far.
  • Witch Hunt - I have just finished reading Witch Finder and I can't wait to dive back into this world again and see what happens next
  • Shut Out - After recently reading one of Kody's books I am looking forward to making a start on this one.
  • Code Red Lipstick - This sounds like a great book and I'm looking forward to reading this, especially since I had really enjoyed previous model spy books.
  • Just Like the Movies - This sounds like a cute read, and one I would enjoy.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing the Just One Day books around today! I think they're telling me I need to read them but I have a million books to read right now ergh. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shout Out is one book in this haul I really want to read, Michell! Amazing selection, hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been stalking The Murmurings forever! It's just that cover sucking me in every time.....hopefully it's awesome!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...