Sunday, 22 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

The past two weeks I have received…….

The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery from netgalley for review
The Shadow's Curse by Amy McCulloch from netgalley for review
The Possibility of Us by Lisa Burstein from netgalley for review
The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost from netgalley for review

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige from publisher for review
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
D19: Zero Hour by Will Hill from netgalley for review
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor from netgalley for review

The Jewel by Amy Ewing from publisher for review
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo purchase by myself
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Trash by Andy Mulligan from Jenny @ A Life Bound By Books
Unrest by Michelle Harrison from Jenny @ A Life Bound By Books
Fated by Sarah Alderson from Jenny @ A Life Bound By Books
Fractured by Teri Terry from Jenny @ A Life Bound By Books
The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laban from Jenny @ A Life Bound By Books


The One Keyring for pre-ordering The One from USA (an amazing friend let me send it to her house)
A tote bag fro pre-ordering Ruin and Rising

  • The 100 Society sounds interesting and I had to know more about this book.
  • The Shadow's Curse is the second book by Amy and I am looking forward to reading this one soon.
  • The Possibility of Us was a book I did not expect to be approved for this one so I was surprised to be accepted.  However when I looked at it more the characters are from Dear Cassie, so I am making my way through that one before starting TPOU.
  • The Beautiful Ashes was another book I did not expect to be approved for. I love Jeaniene's books and I can't wait to start this one.
  • Dorothy Must Die is one I have heard so much about, and is also my first book from Harper360. I am super excited to start this one.
  • Killer Instinct is from my amazing friend who sent me her spare copy.
  • Department 19: Zero Hour is the latest instalment in this series and I can't wait to see what the characters are up to.
  • Searching For Sky is a request from a wile ago that recently got approved I hope to fit this one in very soon.
  • The Jewel sounds amazing and I can't wait to start this one nearer publication date.
  • Ruin and Rising!!!!! do I even need to explain this one.
  • Roomies is my second copy of this book and I will be looking for a new home for this one.

What amazing things did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to the Beautiful Ashes. I also got The Jewel a few weeks ago off of Edelweiss.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited for the 100 Society and the Jewel. Lots of goodies this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...