Sunday, 29 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

This Summer by Katlyn Duncan from netgalley for review
No Going Back by Alex Gutteridge from publisher for review
Zom-B Clans by Darren Shan for review [unsolicited]
A Place for Us (Part One) by Harriet Evans from publisher for review [unsolicited]
A Little In Love by Susan E. Fletcher from publisher for review [unsolicited]

From Bond Brunch at RHCP
The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare

From bloggers attending Bond Brunch
Dead Lands by Lily Herne from Jim at YA Yeah Yeah
Flawless by Lara Chapman from Cicely at Cicely Loves Books
Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick from Sarah at Feeling Fictional
Red Rock by Kate Kelly from Sarah at Feeling Fictional
In Bloom by Matthew Crow from Sarah at Feeling Fictional

Won signed swag from Countdown to 5th June giveaway

This Summer - I like the sound of this book and I am hoping to read it soon.
No Going Back - I have had my eye on this since I first heard about it at a blogger event. I can't wait to make a start on this one soon.
Zom-B Clans - I received this from a publicity service (I am not on the publishers blogger list) however I have not read any of the books in this series so this one will be looking for a good home
A Place For Us - This is a book being released in the UK in four parts. The publisher sent me a bound copy of the first part. The synopsis is definitely interesting, and the book is just over 100 pages long so I am tempted to give this one a try.

I am super excited to have an early copy of The Iron Trial from the RHCP Bond Brunch, and huge thanks to all the bloggers who helped with my book addiction and swapped books/gave books to me.

What exciting things did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...