Sunday, 8 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas from netgalley for review
Just Sing by Rene Gilley from netgalley for review
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis from netgalley for review
Louder Than Words by Laura Jarratt from publisher for review

The One by Kiera Cass from publisher for review
Renegade by Debra Driza from publisher for review
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor from publisher for review
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike from publisher for review
Glimpse by Kendra Leighton from publisher for review

[Geek Girl|Half Bad|Defy the Stars|Casting Shadows]
[Burning Bright|Falling Fast|Rolling Dice|Boys Don't Cry|Picture Perfect]
all of these were purchased by myself for YALC, giveaway, or to replace my proof copies.


  • Heir of Fire - I was beyond excited to be accepted for this book and although it's not released till September I really hope to start this soon.
  • Just Sing - This one I did not expect to be accepted for, it definitely sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to reading this.
  • Otherbound - Unfortunately the format available is one I can't read, so this is one that won't be getting read :(
  • Louder Than Words - I really enjoyed Laura's other books and I am looking forward to tackling this one soon.
  • The One, Renegade, Maybe One Day, and Sleep No More - These were all from the publishers catalogue last month, they were waiting to send them in a bulk parcel, rather than individually. I hope to get these read this month.
  • Glimpse - I am on the blog tour for this book, and I think it sounds creepy and interesting.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Fab week!!! I also got Louder Than Words, I really like Jarratt so I've hopes for this one. I have a copy of Maybe One Day which I feel like I've had forever, I really must get to it. I've only read one book in about 3 months, need something to excite me again!
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Holly Smale, Michelle, I heard only good things about her. Excellent haul, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books, this week I bought The One by Kiera Cass, Say Her Name by James Dawson and Hiexed by Michelle Krys, I am also waiting on 4 books in the post so all in all its been a great book week for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...