Friday, 11 July 2014

Away For the Weekend




As you can see from the sign I am away for the weekend. As this post goes live I will likely be scrabbling around making sure I have evey single book, item of clothing, tickets, and every gadget I will need to take with me.
I am going to London for YALC with some friends, and while there will be wifi (I know this as I intend to buy some access, I can't go a few days without Internet) I will be busy for most of the day, and my night will be spent making sure I have everything I need for the next day.

If you are one of the few going to YALC then I hope you have a lot of fun and you can always say hi on twitter @muchlovedbooks.

Don't forget to stop by the giveaway myself and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books have going on to win Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...