Sunday, 6 July 2014

Bookish and Bloggish News




In case you missed it, Abbi Glines's Sea Breeze Series has had a cover makeover in the UK. Some amazing bloggers took part in the reveal for the first six books in the series, [Serendipity Reviews, Verma Loves Books, The Book Spine, Feeling FictionalA Dream of Books, and The Book Lovers]
Take a look at the new covers below compared to their old ones (old covers on top, new covers on the bottom).


While I did not particularly like the UK ones when they were first released I learnt to live with them. The new UK covers I am not too impressed with. I really don't like the cover for Because of Low.

What do you think about the new UK covers, love them or hate them?

2 comments:

  1. I much prefer the new covers, I would say I actually HATE the original ones. There;s just something about them that makes them really unappealing to me and while the new ones are more generic I think they are so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not really fond of all the kissing on the new ones. I do like that they look more summery and less 50 shades though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...