[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]
What is it?Todays topic is......
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!
When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)
Okay, so I have a few quirks....possibly more than I would care to share, so I will list just a few of them.
1. I hate feet, with a passion. I just about tolerate the feet of the babies I work with, but once they start walking and getting older then about 18 months that's it. I can't touch their feet any more.
2. I am a smell and look eater. I have to like the look and smell of food before I eat it. I also have no issues dissecting my food in restaurants to take out the disgusting things I don't eat.
3. I twist two sections of my hair, also something I am trying to stop doing. It helps if my hair is tied up, but having it constantly tied up gives me headaches, so I can't really win.
4. My books have to be in certain places on my shelves....but so does my food in the fridge, in the cupboards, and also the washing on the machine. Basically I like order.
5. I love oranges, and orange juice. But I can't stand orange flavour food.
6. I eat skittles (UK flavours) by colour order, from worst to best: yellow, green, orange, red, purple. If I am eating them at home I leave the green, yellow and orange for my boyfriend.
7. I absolutely love Parma Violets. I could sit and eat these for hours, but I know a lot of people in my workplace don't like them due to the perfumey flavour and smell.