Thursday, 10 July 2014

Life of a Blogger: Sports You've Played


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]

What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)
Today's topic is......
sports I have played

Okay, so here is my list of sports I have played: golf, baseball, tennis, football, fencing, sprinting, running, archery, ski jump, swimming........Oh you mean sports I've played in REAL LIFE and not on the computer.....Okaay. :)

I don't really play sports, unless you count my PE lessons in school, I am not really a sport person. I've played football for fun with family, and cricket and rounders, but that's about my limit on sport playing. I don't mind watching it, and wish I could play more sports like ice hockey, or even just be able to ice skate, but I prefer to read than play.

In school we had a two hour PE (Physical Education) lesson each week, the lessons ranged from netball, basketball, rounders, badminton, cross country, trampoline, dance, and more that I can't remember. My favourites were basketball, where I can actually score but strangely I cant score in netball), I liked badminton as it's possibly the only game with a bat where I can actually hit something.
I hated cross country with a passion and thankfully since I had asthma used that as an excuse a lot of the time to get out of doing it, running around a field and doing a set amount of laps in the freezing cold wearing only a gym skirt and t shirt is not nice....at all. I also hated PE when we had to practise for our sports days, when will I even need to throw a javelin, discus, or shot putt, especially when I made sure to sign up for events that had the best sporty people who were never off. Although strangely enough, when I had my arm in plaster for 12 weeks, then a two week ban on PE, you would often find me running up and down the PE hall in my socks, not really caring if I fell and made it worse.

What sports have you played? What are your favourite or least favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...