Sunday, 6 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

The Boy in the Tower by Polly Ho-Yen from netgalley for review
The Whispering Skull by Jonathan Stroud from netgalley for review
Shimmer by Paula Weston from publisher for review
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire purchased by myself
She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick from publisher for review

Have a Little Faith by Candy Harper purchased by myself
Keep the Faith by Candy Harper purchased by myself
Out of Tune by Beth Reekles from publisher for review
The Mapmaker's Daughter by Caroline Dunford from netgalley for review
Fairy Luck by J.L. Bryan from author for review

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo purchased by myself
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo purchased by myself
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo purchased by myself


  • Have a Little Faith and Keep the Faith are books I have had my eye on for a while, and since the author is going to be in London next week I thought I would pick these up now and take them with me.
  • The Grisha - These are my second set of these. I wanted a matching set to get signed in August but couldn't find one, so I caved and purchased the hardbacks from USA.
  • Fairy Luck - This is the 6th book in the Songs of Magic series and I am looking forward to reading this one soon.
  • Beautiful Oblivion - I had to buy this one to find out more about Trent, even though I have no idea when I will actually read it.
  • She Is Not Invisible - I love the cover for this book and I can't wait to make a start on it.
  • Out of Tune - I love Beth's other book, The Kissing Booth, and I am looking forward to reading this one, hopefully before I go to London.
  • The Boy in the Tower - I finished this last night and my review will be up next week.
  • Shimmer - It arrived and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

What exciting things did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the second Lockwood! I hope you enjoy the Candy Harper books, as I found them really funny :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...