Sunday, 13 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Fireborn by Keri Arthur from publisher for review
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater from publisher for review

A very tiny haul so far this week as I schedule this post on Thursday. I know I have books with a friend that I wont get till Friday when I will be on my way to London.

Fireborn - This is the first book I will have read by Keri Arthur, and I am looking forward to seeing what the writing style is like.
Sinner - I am dying to read this book and I can't wait to make a start on this one very soon.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen many reviews for Fireborn yet. I love Arthur's other series so I definitely want to read it. I received several awesome books recently, but my favorite has been Free Agent by J.C. Nelson. I'm really enjoying it.

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...