Sunday, 20 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Banished by Liz de Jager purchased by myself
Legacy by C.J. Daugherty purchased by myself
Fracture by C.J. Daugherty purchased by myself
Resistance by C.J. Daugherty purchased by myself

Shift by Kim Curran purchased by myself
Control by Kim Curran purchased by myself
Entangled by Cat Clarke purchased by myself
Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman purchased by myself

Missing Me by Sophie McKenzie purchased by myself
Shattered by Teri Terry purchased by myself
The Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan purchased by myself
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn from publisher for review

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn from publisher for review
Soul Screamers Volume Four by Rachel Vincent purchased by myself
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas purchased by myself
A Dark Inheritance by Chris d'Lacey from publisher for review
Water Born by Rachel Ward from publisher for review [unsolicited]

YALC Haul
Icons by Margaret Stohl freebie from YALC
Solitaire by Alice Oseman freebie from YALC
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn from Blogger Breakfast
This Book Is Gay by James Dawson from Blogger Breakfast
Meridian by Josin L. McQuein freebie from YALC
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld freebie from YALC
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters freebie from YALC
There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake freebie from YALC
High and Dry by Sarah Skilton freebie from YALC
Out of Control by Sarah Alderson freebie from YALC
Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman freebie from YALC

 
Iron Man postcards|Iron Man vinyl bobble head|Tattoo from Books With Bite stand|Glimpse Bookmark from Kendra| Misc swag from Blogger Breakfast|Crown of Midnight tote bag|Badges
All the bags I had to bring home with me


All the swag I picked up at YALC, and posters (love the Ensnared poster) duplicates for giveaway

As you can see I went on a major spending spree in preparation for YALC, and the majority of my haul is YALC purchased before, YALC purchased during, and YALC freebies. I ended up with two copies of Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List, one from Blogger Breakfast and one for review, so my extra copy is going to a fellow blogger. Soul Screamers is a series I have already read, and own, but I HAD to buy this for the extra story, and also to complete the set. Throne of Glass is also my second copy, but my first is a proof copy, and I want a finished copy for the signing in August.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you had a very good time at YALC. I'm looking at all that awesome swag. That's so nice of you to give your extra copy of a book to another book blogger.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is a lot of books! You got some amazing freebies at YALC. I cant wait to read both the Levithans! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...