Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Otherworld Nights by Kelley Armstrong


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...

Title: Otherworld Nights
Author: Kelley Armstong
Publisher: Orbit
Expected Publication Date: 7th October 2014

Synopsis from goodreads
This short story collection will include many brand-new tales and others only previously available on Kelley Armstrong's website. Most of the stories will feature the werewolves of the Otherworld, Elena and Clay, Jeremy, Karl and other members of the American Pack. These are some of Kelley Armstrong's best-loved and most enduring characters, from bestselling books such as Bitten, Stolen and Frostbitten.

I love this world and I am super excited for this book to be published. I can't wait to read these stories and spend time with the characters again. I also love how the cover matches the Otherworld books, this makes me very happy.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...