Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Spark


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Spark
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
Publisher: Much -in- Little
Expected UK Publication Date: 21st August 2014

Synopsis from Goodreads
The fuse is lit.

Gabriel Merrick plays with fire. Literally. Sometimes he can even control it. And sometimes he can't. Gabriel has always had his brothers to rely on, especially his twin, Nick. But when an arsonist starts wreaking havoc on their town, all the signs point to Gabriel. Only he's not doing it. And no one seems to believe him. Except a shy sophomore named Layne, a brainiac who dresses in turtlenecks and jeans and keeps him totally off balance. Because Layne has a few secrets of her own...

Since I finished reading Storm I have been desperate to read Spark, and while I know this is already out in the UK, I really want to have the UK edition to match my UK edition of Storm. I am looking forward to catching up with this family again, and getting a closer look at a new ability one of these sexy brothers has.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...