Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Around the World: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

Around the world is a feature on my blog to share a book and it's covers from around the world.
Today's covers from around the world are...
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

[Spanish|German|USA]

[UK|Dutch|Turkish|Italian]

I think out of all of these covers my favourite is a tie between the German and the Dutch covers. I love the blue background of the German cover and how mystical it look, I also love that we get to see Celaena. However, the green of the Dutch cover is extremely eye catching and definitely has a certain spark to it.

Which is your favourite cover and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...